- To establish service you must come into the office. If you wish for your account to be a joint account, both parties will need to be present to sign the service application.
- The person making application must reside at the residence where service is to be connected.
- A deposit ranging from $0 – $100 may be required based on the results of an Online Utility Exchange Report.
- Deposit + interest drawn are refunded after 1 year of established credit.
- Connection fee for a residential telephone is $45.15.
- Connection fee for a business telephone is $60.15.
- Deposit and connection fees must be paid up front.
Telephone Terms and Conditionsnhtcadmin2020-08-11T21:24:32-05:00