Due to increasing COVID-19 cases, NHTC’s lobby will be closed to the public effective Thursday, January 13, until further notice. At NHTC, we take our communites’ concerns about COVID-19 seriously. As always, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Customers can conduct business and make payments by the following ways:
1. Online through SmartHub at https://nehp.smarthub.coop/Login.html. You can also download the Smarthub app from your app store.
2. Over the phone 256-723-4211.
3. Sign up for automatic bank draft. Call our office during regular business hours for information.
4. Mail payment by check with bill stub to:
P.O. Box 452
New Hope, AL 35760
5. At our business office drive-thru. Night drop is available for after-hours payments. Drive thru is located on the backside of the NHTC main office building, off Hayden St.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will notify our customers once our lobby reopens. Follow us on social media for updates and visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov for more information about COVID-19.