NHTC Scholarship Program Overview
NHTC is proud to announce that we are currently accepting applications for our Annual Scholarship Program for 2017. This program allows NHTC to offer two $500 scholarships each year to assist area seniors with college expenses. One scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior from DAR and one to a high school senior from NHHS. The scholarships are awarded to students who exemplify academic achievement and community involvement.
To be eligible to participate in this program, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior from either DAR or NHHS
- Have at least an overall B average
- Complete the application process
- Complete the Scholarship Application in full (be sure to have a parent/guardian sign). Application may be downloaded here.
- Complete and attach the essay portion of the application. Essay information may be downloaded here.
- Complete and attach a resumé with the applicable information.
- Attach at least two Letters of Recommendation. Letters of Recommendation may be completed by educators, elected officials and local business leaders.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED AT THE NHTC BUSINESS OFFICE NO LATER THAN APRIL 7, 2017.
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION AND ATTACHMENTS TO:
Attn: Christy Nelson
PO BOX 452
New Hope, AL 35760